From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trailer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trailer may refer to:
- Trailer (vehicle), an unpowered vehicle pulled by a powered vehicle
- Semi-trailer truck
- Mobile home, a housing unit built in factories, rather than on site
- Portable classroom, a temporary classroom for schools with insufficient building capacity
- Construction trailer, temporary accommodation for offices and building materials storage on construction sites
- Trailer (information technology), data appended to a main block of data to facilitate its processing
Film, television and video
- Trailer (book), a short video for marketing a book
- Trailer (promotion), an advertisement, usually in the form of a brief excerpt or string of excerpts, for a new film or television show
- Teaser trailer, a truncated version of a theatrical or film trailer
- Trailer (album), a 1994 album from the Northern Irish musical group Ash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trailer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.