Train wreck (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up train wreck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A train wreck is the aftermath of a train crash.
Train wreck may also refer to:
- Train wreck cluster, an astronomical galaxy cluster, also known as Abell 520
- Trainwreck (film), a 2015 American film
- Trainwreck (band), an American rock band
- Trainwreck (album), an album by Boys Night Out
- "Trainwreck" (Banks song)
- "Trainwreck", a song by Mastodon from their album Remission
- "Trainwreck", a song by Demi Lovato from her album Don't Forget
- Trainwreck: My Life as an Idiot, a 2007 film also known as American Loser
- "Train Wreck", an episode of the sitcom The King of Queens
- Train Wreck Records, an independent record label founded by Chip Taylor
- Trainwreck Circuits, a company that made boutique amplifiers
- Train wrecker (Neolentinus lepideus), a mushroom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Train wreck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.