Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tramontana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tramontana, Tramontane, or Tramuntana may refer to:
- "Tramontana", a short story by Gabriel García Márquez, in Strange Pilgrims
- Tramontana (sports car), a Spanish sports car firm
- Sebi Tramontana (born 1960), jazz trombonist most often associated with avant-garde jazz and free improvisation music
- Spanish submarine Tramontana, Submarine S74 Tramontana of the Spanish Navy
- Tramontane, a northern wind (tramontana in Italian and tramuntana in Catalan)
- "Tramontane", an instrumental by the rock group Foreigner, from their album Double Vision (Foreigner album); served as the "B" side to their single "Hot Blooded"
- Tramontane (film), a 2016 Lebanese drama film
- The Pole star, a visible star
- Tramontane, a science fiction novel by Emil Petaja
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tramontana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.