From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tramontana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tramontana, Tramuntana, or Tramontane may refer to:
- Tramontane, a northern wind (Tramuntana in Catalan and Tramontana in Italian)
- "Tramontane", an instrumental by the rock group Foreigner, from their album "Double Vision". Served as the "B" side to their hit single, "Hot Blooded"
- Tramontane (film), a 2016 film
- The Pole star, a visible star
- Tramontane, a science fiction novel by Emil Petaja
- a short story by Gabriel García Márquez, in Strange Pilgrims
- Tramontana (sports car), a Spanish sports car firm
- Serra de Tramuntana, a small mountain chain in Majorca
- 35725 Tramuntana, the name of an asteroid
- Sebi Tramontana (born 1960), jazz trombonist most often associated with avant-garde jazz and free improvisation music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tramontana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.