From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tramontana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tramontana, Tramontane, or Tramuntana may refer to:
- "Tramontana", a short story by Gabriel García Márquez, in Strange Pilgrims
- Tramontana (sports car), a Spanish sports car firm
- Sebi Tramontana (born 1960), jazz trombonist most often associated with avant-garde jazz and free improvisation music
- Tramontane, a northern wind (tramuntana in Catalan and tramontana in Italian)
- "Tramontane", an instrumental by the rock group Foreigner, from their album Double Vision (Foreigner album); served as the "B" side to their single "Hot Blooded"
- Tramontane (film), a 2016 Lebanese drama film
- The Pole star, a visible star
- Tramontane, a science fiction novel by Emil Petaja
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tramontana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.