Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Logistics and Rail transport|
|Founded||March 15, 2012Melbourne, Australiain|
|Headquarters||Docklands, Melbourne, Australia|
Roger Hore (Chief Executive Officer) |
Aaron Hore (Chief Financial & Administrative Officer)
|Services||Integrated logistics; Freight transport; Transport equipment design, MRO & leasing|
TransVolution started out as a logistics consulting and transport equipment design business. It moved into rollingstock leasing and then rail operations with the acquisition of Masked Fox in 2014.
|700||Diesel-electric||Broad||112||1972||1||Ex Genesee & Wyoming Australia. All stored.|
|830||Diesel-electric||Broad||120||1960-1962||2||Ex Genesee & Wyoming Australia. All stored.|
|18||Diesel-electric||Standard||95||1977||2||Ex Australian Locolease. All stored.|
|L||Diesel-electric||Standard||105-115||1968-1973||2||Ex Aurizon & Australian Locolease. All stored.|
- "View Details: TRANSVOLUTION PTY LTD (ACN 156 282 183)". Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- "About – TransVolution". TransVolution. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Home – TransVolution". TransVolution. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- "National Rail Safety Register" (PDF). Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator. 12 January 2016. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- Charles Pauka (2 September 2015). "Australia's newest rail transport operator accredited". Transport and Logistics News. The Intermedia Group. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- "Australia Wide Fleet List" Motive Power November 2014 page 67
- "Network Service Plan Addenda". V/Line Corporate Site. 17 October 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
|This transport corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|