From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transcontinental in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transcontinental may refer to:
- Transcontinental country, a country that straddles more than one continent
- TC Transcontinental, a publishing, media and marketing company based in Canada, a subsidiary of Transcontinental Inc
- "Transcontinental", a song by the band Pedro the Lion from the album Achilles Heel
- Transcontinental Treaty or Adams–Onís Treaty, a US—Spain agreement that settled a border dispute
- The Transcontinental (Port Augusta) a South Australian newspaper
- Transcontinental flight, a flight across a continent, such as from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific across the U.S.
- Transcontinental railroad, a railway that crosses a continent, typically from coast to coast
- Ford Transcontinental, a truck manufactured by Ford of Britain
- Transcontinental SA, an Argentine airline; see Invicta International Airlines
- Transcontinental Express, a train that arrived in San Francisco in 1876 83 hours and 39 minutes after having left New York City
- Transcontinental Pipeline, a US gas pipeline
- Transcontinental airspeed record
- National Transcontinental Railway, an historic Canadian railway company
- First Transcontinental Railroad, United States, 1869
- List of transcontinental countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcontinental.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.