From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transgressive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transgressive may mean:
- Transgressive art, a name given art forms that violate perceived boundaries
- Transgressive fiction, a modern style in literature
- Transgressive Records, a United Kingdom-based independent record label
- Transgressive (morphology), a form of verb in some languages
- Transgressive phenotype, a phenotype that is more extreme than the phenotypes displayed by either of the parents
- Transgressive segregation
- Cinema of Transgression, film movement using shock value and humor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transgressive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.