|Look up transmigration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transmigration may refer to:
- Transmigration of the soul or reincarnation, a spiritual belief
- Transmigration program, the programme to move landless people from densely populated areas of Indonesia to less populous areas of the country.
- Transmigration (album), a 1993 album by Crematory
- Transmigration, a 2009 album by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Choruses, winner of a Grammy Award for Best Surround Sound Album
- Transmigration, a 2006 album by Bakithi Kumalo
- Transmigration (novel), a 1970 novel by J. T. McIntosh
- Leukocyte transmigration, the process of immune cells exiting from blood vessels to tissue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transmigration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.