From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transportation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transportation refers to the movement of people and goods from place to place.
Transportation may also refer to:
- Transportation (journal), an academic journal on transportation planning.
- Penal transportation, the moving of convicted criminals to penal colonies.
- Transportation theory (mathematics), which concerns optimization of transportation and resource allocation.
- Transportation theory (psychology), which concerns psychological immersion in narrative content.
- Sediment transport, the movement of weathered rocks from one place to another.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transportation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.