Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transportation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transportation refers to the movement of people and goods from place to place.
Transportation may also refer to:
- Transportation (journal), an academic journal on transportation planning.
- Penal transportation, the moving of convicted criminals to penal colonies.
- Transportation theory (mathematics), which concerns optimization of transportation and resource allocation.
- Transportation theory (psychology), which concerns psychological immersion in narrative content.
- Sediment transport, the movement of weathered rocks from one place to another.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transportation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.