|Founded||Delhi, India in April 2007|
|Headquarters||Albany, United States|
Aditya Singhal & Nishant Sinha
|Products||Online Tutoring, Homework Assistance|
Transweb Educational Services, founded in 2007 by Aditya Singhal and Nishant Sinha, is an online tutoring and educational website. The website offers educational resources to students from grade 4 to university level, through its five websites.
Transweb comprises five websites: askIITians, eMedicaPrep, Transtutors, Transwebtutors and Mycollegeabroad.
- askIITians caters primarily to students in India and the Middle East when preparing for engineering entrance exams like the IIT-JEE or AIEEE.
- eMedicaPrep caters to medical students taking entrance exams such as the AIPMT or AIIMS.
- Transtutors is a question-and-answer format website for homework help.
- Transwebtutors offers paid online tutoring in mostly technical subjects.
- Mycollegeabroad is for students living abroad that needing college admission consulting.
AskIITians is in collaboration with the Rajiv Gandhi Navodaya school in Dehradun, Uttarakhand to provide "three-month free coaching for preparing engineering and medical examinations" to students, utilising an "online base [with] live, interactive classrooms by the institute." Rural students of RGNV get free education, boarding and lodging facility and around 150 students get online assistance in evening after the school is over.
- Sanjeev Kumar:. "Engineering & Civil Services HUB - Delhi". The Economic Times - 29 August 2011. Archived from the original on 24 November 2011.
- Shereen Bhan:. "Changing Future Education of India". Young turks - CNBC-TV18.
- Naghma Sahar:. "Young Entrepreneurs of India - Salaam Zindagi". NDTV India - 3 August 2008.
- "About Askiitians : Hindustan Times".
- "Ex-IITians offer help : Financial Express".
- Isabel Hayes:. "Indian tutors help Irish pupils online". Sunday Tribune.
- "Research Paper on A Theoretical Framework for the Software Testing » Full Grade". 2016-05-31. Retrieved 2016-09-04.
- Shabina Akhtar - 2010-04-22 12:00:00: (22 April 2010). "Help on the web". Calcutta, India: Telegraph India Tribune.
- "A virtual solution to homework problems". London: Telegraph.co.uk - 12:01AM BST 22 May 2007. 22 May 2007.
- Isabel Hayes - 2007-06-03 12:00:00:. "Indian tutors help Irish pupils online". Sunday Tribune.
- "Naithani launches edu schemes for Govt. Schools". The Pioneer. 26 October 2013.
- "Students will get ready for Engineering and Medical Exams" (PDF). Jagran. 26 October 2013. (in Hindi)
- "EX-IITIANS IMPART ONLINE LESSONS TO NAVODAYA STUDENTS". The Pioneer. 14 February 2014.