|Look up transversal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transversal may refer to:
- Transversal (combinatorics), a set containing exactly one member of each of several other sets
- Transversal (geometry), a line that intersects two or more lines at different points
- Transversal (instrument making), a technique for subdividing graduations
- Transversal Corporation, a software company
- Transversal plane, a geometric concept
- Transversal, relating to the transverse plane in anatomy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transversal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.