From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Transworld (disambiguation))
Trans World or Transworld may refer to:
- Trans World (video game) (1990), business simulation
- Transworld Publishers, a publishing company in the United Kingdom
- Trans World Airlines (TWA)
- Transworld Associates, fiber optic undersea cable in Pakistan
- Trans World Communications, defunct UK radio broadcasting company
- Trans World Entertainment, American chain of entertainment media retail stores
- Trans World International, event company of International Management Group (IMG)
- Transworld Sport, sports-related television program produced by Trans World International
- Trans World Radio, Christian broadcasting company
- Transworld Television Corporation, Lebanese distribution company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transworld.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.