Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up travel or traveling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Travel is the movement of people or objects between relatively distant geographical locations.
Travel or travels may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Travel (EP), a 2009 record by Future of Forestry
- Travels (Defeater album), 2008
- Travels (Pat Metheny Group album), 1983, or the title track
- "Travels", a song by the Smashing Pumpkins from their 2018 album Shiny and Oh So Bright, Vol. 1 / LP: No Past. No Future. No Sun.
Other arts, entertainment, and media
Computing and internet
- Travel, in keyboard technology, refers to the distance the keycaps move when the keys are pressed
- .travel, sponsored top-level domain