|Look up travel or traveling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Travel is the movement of people or objects between relatively distant geographical locations.
Travel or travels may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Travels (book), a 1988 non-fiction book by Michael Crichton
- Travel (EP), a 2009 record by Future of Forestry
- Travels (Pat Metheny Group album), 1983
- Travels (Defeater album), 2008
Computing and internet
- .travel, sponsored top-level domain
- In keyboard technology, travel refers to the distance the keycaps move when the keys are pressed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.