Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trax may refer to:
- 'Trax' may be shorthand for 'Tracks', see Track (disambiguation)
- Trax (album), the debut album from Japanese electronic music group Ravex
- TRAX (band), a Korean rock band
- Trax (nightclub), a former nightclub notable for being a frequent gig for Dave Matthews Band during their early years
- Trax Records, first house music label owned by Larry Sherman in Chicago
- Trax (sequencer), an old MIDI sequencer
- Traxsource, a leading US-based dance music digital music downloads site
- Trax, a duo featuring the Danish singer Lise Haavik
- Chevrolet Trax, a subcompact concept car debuted as a prototype in 2007.
- Trax Models, a brand of Australian classic diecast model cars and buses
- Tempo Trax, a series of "Multi Utility Vehicles" (MUVs) built by Force Motors in Pune, India.
- TRAX (light rail), a light rail system in the Salt Lake City area
- TRAX, an acronym for Trottoir Roulant Accéléré, a failed high-speed walkway experiment in Paris in the 1980s
- TrAX, the Transformation API for XML (now considered a part of JAXP)
- Trax, a transaction processing system released in 1978 by Digital Equipment Corp. for high-end PDP-11 computers
- Trax Image Recognition, also known as Trax Retail, or Trax, a software technology used by Retailers and CPG manufacturers to digitize physical store shelves
- Trax, a strategy board game played with tiles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.