Tre Små Kinesere
|Tre Små Kinesere|
Tre Små Kinesere are a pop group based in Trondheim, Norway which, since their beginning in the 1990s, defined their own acoustic style. They recorded nine albums between then and 2004 to come back in 2010. The band was composed of Ulf Risnes (vocals and guitar), Øystein Hegge (vocals and keyboard), and Baard Slagsvold (vocals and bass).
Tre Små Kinesere was established in 1988 when the band recorded a track for the compilation album Den akustiske gitarliga. After a number of concerts and favorable audience reaction in 1988 and 1989, the band was signed to the CBS/Sony label in June 1989. Their debut album, 365 Fri, was released on January 17, 1990. This album was nominated for Spellemannprisen (Spelleman Awards) in 1991 but did not receive it. In 1991, they released their second album, Luftpalass, which earned them Spellemannprisen in 1992.
In spring 1995 the band received its second Spellemann Award. They won the prize in the category «Band», for their fourth album, Hjertemedisin which had been released the previous year.
In April 2004 it was announced that bassist Baard Slagsvold would be leaving the band. Risnes and Hegge completes some tour dates during the following summer with Truls Waagø as a stand-in, but the band officially breaks up in February 2005. Risnes and Hegge stated at the time that it «would not feel right to continue without Baard».
- Ulf Risnes – lead vocals, guitar (1988 - 2005, 2010 -)
- Lars Lien – piano, accordion, backing vocals (2013 -)
- Eirik Øien – bass, backing vocals (2013 -)
- Dag Erik Oksvold - drums, backing vocals (2013 -)
- Freddy Bolsø – drums, backing vocals (2013 -)
- Daniel Børmark – bass, backing vocals (2014 -)
- Knut Juel – drums (1988)
- Baard Slagsvold – bass, vocals (1988 - 2004)
- Øystein Hegge – piano, accordion, backing vocals (1988 - 2005, 2010 - 2012)
- Truls Waagø – bass, vocals (2010 - 2013)
- 1990: 365 Fri (CBS)
- 1991: Luftpalass (CBS)
- 1992: Vær Sær, album (Sony Music)
- 1994: Hjertemedisin (Columbia Records)
- 1996: Tro håp & kjærlighet (Columbia Records)
- 1998: Ultralyd (1-2-3 Records)
- 1998: Storeslem (Columbia Records)
- 2002: De Aller Beste Fra Tre Små Kinesere (Columbia Records)
- 2003: Gammel Sykkel (Norwave)
- 2010: Kjærlighet På Tunga (Music Business Norway)
- 2011: I Live (Music Business Norway)
- 2014: Usynlig (Fono Fino/Ess Engros)
- Motorpsycho & Tre Små Kinesere
- 1997: Mot Riving (Harmonien Records)
- Bergan, Jon Vidar. "Tre Små Kinesere Biography". Store Norske Leksikon (in Norwegian). Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- "Rockpedia: Tre Små Kinesere". Norsk pop- og rockleksikon (in Norwegian). Vega Forlag. Retrieved 2015-08-08.
- Gjersøe, Jørn (2005-02-18). "Slutt for Tre Små Kinesere". NRK (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2015-08-08.
- "Tre Små Kinesere Discography". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2013-10-19.
- Official website
- Tre Små Kinesere, bio at Norsk Rikskringkasting (Norwegian)
- Tre Små Kinesere, bio at soleplassland.net (Norwegian)
|Recipient of the Pop Spellemannprisen
|Recipient of the Band Spellemannprisen
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|