|Look up trek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trek may refer to:
- Backpacking (wilderness), also known as trekking
- The Great Trek, a 19th-century migration of Africa's Boers
- Trek (band), Russian rock band
- Trek (TV channel), a French TV channel
- the Trek experiment, UC Berkeley, on board STS-74.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation, a bicycle manufacturer
- Trekking bike, a type of hybrid bicycle
- Horse or pony trekking, a form of trail riding
- KCNK2, otherwise known as the TREK-1 potassium channel
- Star Trek, a science fiction franchise.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.