Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trek may refer to:
- Backpacking (wilderness), also known as trekking
- The Great Trek, a 19th-century migration of Africa's Boers
- Trek (band), Russian rock band
- Trek (TV channel), a French TV channel
- the Trek experiment, UC Berkeley, on board STS-74.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation, a bicycle manufacturer
- Trekking bike, a type of hybrid bicycle
- Horse or pony trekking, a form of trail riding
- KCNK2, otherwise known as the TREK-1 potassium channel
- Star Trek, a science fiction franchise.
- Sea Trek (disambiguation)
- Trekker (disambiguation)
- Trekking peak
- Trekking pole
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.