Jump to navigation Jump to search
The River Trent is a river of the English Midlands, in the United Kingdom.
Other rivers of the same name include:
- Trent River (Ontario) in Ontario, Canada
- a hamlet Trent River in the municipality of Trent Hills along Trent River (Ontario) in Ontario, Canada.
- Trent River (North Carolina) in North Carolina, United States
- Trent River (New Zealand) in New Zealand
- Trent River (Vancouver Island) on the eastern side of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- River Piddle, in Dorset, UK, sometimes archaically referred to as the Trent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trent River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.