Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tress may refer to:
- Arthur Tress (born 1940), American photographer
- David Tress (born 1955), British artist
- Kyle Tress (born 1940), American skeleton racer
- Mike Tress (1909-1967), a national president of Agudath Israel of America
- Ronald Tress (1915-2006), British professor and director
- Tress Bucyanayandi, Ugandan agriculturalist and politician
- Tress MacNeille (born 1951), American voice actress
Things Called TRESS
- Tress 90 (1990-1996), meant as the replacement for INFOTRYGD, a case-worker support system, the largest IT failure in Norwegian history.
- Ladies'-tresses, a genus of orchids
- Autumn Ladies'-tresses, the latest-blooming native species of orchid
- Tress Shop, Kentucky, an unincorporated community located in Todd County, Kentucky, United States.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.