|Also known as||Hazard [2004–05]|
|Genres||Death metal, Heavy metal|
|Labels||Century Media Records, Blood Harvest, Pulverised|
|Associated acts||Enforcer, Repugnant, Stench|
Tribulation are a Swedish death metal band from Arvika that formed in 2005. In early 2009, the band released its debut studio album The Horror. Their second full length studio album The Formulas of Death was released in 2013. In 2015, they released their third full length studio album Children of the Night. Though their debut album sits firmly within the old school death metal genre, their later albums are a radical departure from this sound, drawing significantly on traditional heavy metal, psychedelic rock, gothic rock, as well as the occult and supernatural mythology.
- The Horror (2009)
- The Formulas of Death (2013)
- The Children of the Night (2015)
- Melancholia (2016)
- Current members
- Johannes Andersson – vocals, bass
- Adam Zaars – guitar
- Jonathan Hultén – guitar
- Jakob Ljungberg – drums
- Past members
- Olof Wikstrand – vocals, bass
- Jimmie Jonas – drums
- Jakob Johansson – drums
- Whish, Bill (April 2009). "The Horror review". Exclaim!. Retrieved 18 October 2012.
- Norton, Justin M. (3 March 2009). "The Horror review". About.com. Retrieved 18 October 2012.
- bravewords.com. "TRIBULATION Set North American Release Date For The Formulas Of Death Album". Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "CVLT NationThe Formulas of Death TRIBULATION Interview -". 2013-04-29. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Embracing the Occult With Sweden's Tribulation [Interview] - Bloody Disgusting!". 2016-02-05. Retrieved 2016-08-31.