|Headquarters||New York City, New York, United States|
|Total assets||$3.7 billion|
Number of employees
Tricadia Capital Management, LLC ("Tricadia Capital") is a New York based asset management company.
Tricadia Capital is a multi-strategy credit manager for hedge funds and alternative investment accounts. Tricadia Capital’s predecessor was formed in 2003 by Michael Barnes and Arif Inayatullah. Tricadia Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tricadia Holdings, L.P. (“Tricadia Holdings”), which is controlled by Messrs, Barnes and Inayatullah. Tricadia Holdings also owns Tricadia CDO Management, LLC. Tricadia Holdings is associated with Mariner Investment Group, LLC, which provides certain support services for the firm.
- "Investment Adviser Public Disclosure-SEC". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- "TRICADIA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC". NASDAQ. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "New York Investor Preps CDO Debut". Securitization.Net. July 21, 2003.
- "Fordham Graduate School of Business – Credit Derivative Symposium BIO's for Program Speakers". Fordham University. Retrieved April 22, 2010.
- "Tricadia Makes CLO Debut". Securitization.Net. October 13, 2006.
- "Tricadia CDO Management LLC—U.S. ABS And CDO Of CDO" (pdf). Standard and Poors. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "Apple Creek Acquisition Corp,S-1 form". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved April 22, 2010.
- "Primus, Solent Working On CDO Squared" (PDF). Derivatives Week. 2004-12-20.