From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tricycle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tricycle is a non-motorized vehicle with three wheels.
Tricycle may also refer to:
Vehicles with three wheels
- Motorized tricycle, resembling a bicycle with two rear wheels and an engine
- Tricycle landing gear, an aircraft undercarriage configuration
- Tricycle (spy), the British code name of Serbian World War II triple agent Dušan Popov
- Tricycle Inc., an American sustainable design company
- Tricycle Theatre, in London, England
- Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, an American quarterly magazine
- Tricicle, Catalan comic mime troupe
- Three-wheeled vehicle (disambiguation)
- Trike (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tricycle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.