This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Rap rock, alternative rock|
|Years active||1999–ongoing (1 decade, 7 years)|
Trik Turner is a rap rock band founded in Phoenix, Arizona in 1999. The band is best known for their song "Friends and Family," which reached the top ten on the Billboard Modern Rock chart and received airplay on MTV, VH1 and adult contemporary television and radio formats in 2002. They were the first band to ever have two different videos aired on MTV for the same song, "Friends and Family". One mentioning daughters, and one mentioning sons. They made appearances on Late Show with David Letterman, Last Call with Carson Daly, Late World with Zach and The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn. "Friends and Family" was also featured on the Mr. Deeds film soundtrack and "Black Sheep" was featured in the film, You Got Served. Although they were to go back into the studio, differences among band members led some to part ways. The band was dropped from RCA Records. They continued to tour and released a second album via their website, Naming the Unidentified, in 2005, in this album they did not feature any rap metal songs. it was just alternative rock songs, they did not use rap vocals in this album.
- Doug Moore - Vocals (1999-)
- Sean Garden - Drums (1999-)
- Chris Bandusky - Guitar (2004-)
- Dave Bowers - Vocals (1999–2005)
- Coney Huhn - Bass & Guitars (2000-2002)
- Tracy Thorstad - Guitar (1999–2005)
- Danny 'DBX' Marquez - Turntables (1999–2005)
- Mike Nicolette - Bass (2004–2006)
- General Fisher- Bass (interim)
- Steve Faulkner - Bass (2002-2004)
- Black Seas and Brown Trees [demo] (1999)
- Trik Turner (March 5, 2002, RCA Records) US: No. 98
- Naming the Unidentified (2005, Metal Action)
- "Friends and Family" (2002) Alt: No. 7
- "Sacrifice" (2002) Alt: No. 35
- "Friends & Family (Girls Version) (Official Video)". vevo.com. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- "Friends & Family (Boys Version) (Official Video)". vevo.com. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
|This article about a United States alternative rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|