Troll and I
|Troll and I|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Release||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One|
The troll is capable of powerful attacks that can defeat enemies with a single blow, whilst Otto relies on lighter and more nimble attacks. The two would need to work together to solve puzzles. It includes local split-screen multiplayer.
The game was originally going to be published by Square Enix under their Square Enix Collective initiative, in which they ran surveys to see if the public would crowdfund games from independent developers. It was given the greenlight after a voting poll asking if people would support it on a crowdfunding campaign ended with 92% of voters saying yes and 8% voting no.
- G. Macy, Seth (22 February 2017). "Co-op, Crafting, and More Come to Nintendo Switch With Troll and I". IGN. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- Donnelly, Joe (14 December 2016). "Troll and I looks like Papa and Yo merged with The Last Guardian". PC Gamer. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- Kelly, Paul (12 January 2017). "Troll and I: Spiral House Goes it Alone". n3rdabl3. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "Troll and I". Square Enix Collective. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Moran, Dave (14 December 2016). "Troll and I announced for Xbox One". Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- "Troll and I for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Troll and I for PlayStation 4 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Troll and I for Xbox One Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Hancock, Patrick (7 April 2017). "Review: Troll and I". Destructoid. Retrieved 7 April 2017.