From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up troubles, troublés, or The Troubles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Troubles was a period of political unrest and violence in Northern Ireland, from the late 1960s to the turn of the millennium.
Troubles or The Troubles may also refer to:
Military or political clashes
- Great troubles (1359–1381), the civil war of the Golden Horde which led to its downfall in the 14th century
- Irish Civil War 1922–1923
- Irish War of Independence 1919–1921
- Time of Troubles, a 17th-century political crisis in Russia
Art, entertainment, and media
- Troubles (band), a UK post-rock band
- Troubles (novel), a novel by J. G. Farrell
- "The Troubles" (Haven), supernatural afflictions certain citizens have in YV series Haven
- "The Troubles" (Law & Order), an episode of Law & Order
- "Trouble in Arcadia", an episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
- "Trouble's Middle Name", an episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troubles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.