(Redirected from Truk)
Chuuk or Truk may refer to:
- Chuuk State, one of the four states of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Chuuk Lagoon, or Chuuk Atoll, a sheltered body of water and island group in the central Pacific
- Chuuk International Airport, an airport located on Weno, in Chuuk State, Micronesia
- Chuukese language, a language of the Austronesian language family
- Chuukese people, an ethnic group in Oceania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chuuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.