From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tub may refer to:
- A container:
- A bathtub, a plumbing fixture for bathing
- Hot tub, a large bath or small pool designed to comfortably hold multiple persons
- Quarry tub, a type of railway or tramway wagon
- Slack tub, in blacksmithing, a quench
- Tub boat, an unpowered cargo boat used on early canals
- Twin tub, a type of washing machine
- Tub file, in computing, an early, primitive random access memory technology.
- Tub Welch, a baseball player.
TUB may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.