Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tub may refer to:
- A Tub (container):
- A bathtub, a plumbing fixture for bathing
- Hot tub, a large bath or small pool designed to comfortably hold multiple persons
- Quarry tub, a type of railway or tramway wagon
- Slack tub, in blacksmithing, a quench
- Tub boat, an unpowered cargo boat used on early canals
- Twin tub, a type of washing machine
- Tub file, in computing, an early, primitive random access memory technology.
- Tub Welch, a baseball player.
TUB may refer to:
- TUB (gene)
- Citroën TUB, a light van
- Technical University of Berlin (Germany)
- Transports Urbains du Beauvaisis, local public transport operator in northern France
- Tubuai - Mataura Airport (IATA airport code)
TUBS may refer to:
- Time unit box system, a system for notating events that happen over a time period.
- Tokai University Boarding School in Denmark
- Tube (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Tub
- All pages with titles containing Tub
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.