Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tuber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tuber is a type of modified plant structure that is enlarged to store nutrients.
Tuber may also refer to:
- Tuber (fungus), a genus of fungi that includes truffles
- Tuber (band), a stoner rock band from Greece
- A form of tumor exhibited in tuberous sclerosis
- Tuber, California, a populated place
- Tuber Hill in Canadian Cascade Arc
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.