Tug of war (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tug of war in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tug of war is a sport that directly puts two teams against each other in a test of strength and stamina.
Tug of war may also refer to:
Film, television and stage
- Tug of War (film), a film by British film director Scott Mann
- "Tug of War" (Upstairs, Downstairs), a 1974 episode of the television series Upstairs, Downstairs
- "Tug-o-War", an athletic event in the television series American Gladiators
- Tug of War, a play performed at the Getty Villa in 2007, based on a translation of Plautus' Rudens by Professor Amy Richlin
- Tug-of-war value, an informal value in astronomy originally suggested by author Isaac Asimov
- Tug of war (astronomy), the ratio of planetary and solar attractions on a natural satellite
- Tug of War (Carly Rae Jepsen album), 2008
- Tug of War (Colton Ford album), 2008
- Tug of War (Enchant album), 2003
- Tug of War (Paul McCartney album), 1982
- "Tug of War" (Carly Rae Jepsen song)
- "Tug of War" (Paul McCartney song)
- "Tug of War", a song by Algebra from her album Purpose (2008)
- "Tug of War", a song by Ratt from the 1999 album Ratt
- "Tug-O-War", a song by Chevelle from their 2004 album This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In)
- Tug of War International Federation, the international governing body for the sport of tug of war
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tug of war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.