From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tuma or Tůma is a personal name and surname derived from Thomas. It can refer to:
- Bab Tuma (Saint Thomas’s Gate), borough of Damascus
- Tuma-La Dalia, municipality in the Matagalpa department of Nicaragua
- Tuma (Arnarvon Islands), a minor island in the Arnarvon Islands
- Tuma, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Adolf Tuma (born 1956), Austrian painter
- František Tůma (1704–1774), Czech composer
- Hama Tuma (born 1950), Ethiopian poet
- Jaroslav Tůma (born 1956), Czech organist
- Martin Tůma (born 1985), Czech ice hockey player
- Romeu Tuma (1931–2010), Brazilian politician
- Scott Tuma, American musician
- Stanislav Tůma, Czech wrestler
- Zdeněk Tůma (born 1960), Czech economist
- Tuma MTE 224 VA, Swiss machine pistol
- Millettia peguensis or Tuma, a legume tree species
- Tuma, a fictional character in the Bionicle universe
- Tuma or Toma, different varieties of cheese in Italy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.