Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuma or Tůma is a personal name and surname derived from Thomas. It can refer to:
- Bab Tuma (Saint Thomas’s Gate), borough of Damascus
- Tuma-La Dalia, municipality in the Matagalpa department of Nicaragua
- Tuma (Arnarvon Islands), a minor island in the Arnarvon Islands
- Tuma, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Adolf Tuma (born 1956), Austrian painter
- František Tůma (1704–1774), Czech composer
- Hama Tuma (born 1950), Ethiopian poet
- Jaroslav Tůma (born 1956), Czech organist
- Martin Tůma (born 1985), Czech ice hockey player
- Romeu Tuma (1931–2010), Brazilian politician
- Scott Tuma, American musician
- Stanislav Tůma, Czech wrestler
- Zdeněk Tůma (born 1960), Czech economist
- Tuma MTE 224 VA, Swiss machine pistol
- Millettia peguensis or Tuma, a legume tree species
- Tuma, a fictional character in the Bionicle universe
- Tuma or Toma, different varieties of cheese in Italy.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.