From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tump may refer to:
- Falling over ( the bird bath is falling over)
- Tump is an English word meaning a hillock, mound, barrow or cumulus
- TuMP, a new coinage signifying a hill in the UK with a 30-metre prominence.
- Tump, a rock band from Austin, Texas.
- "The Tump", a location in the fictional city-state of Ankh-Morpork in the Discworld series.
- Tumpline, a strap over the forehead used for carrying loads.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.