From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -tun, TUN, Tun, or tun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TUN or tun may refer to:
Science and technology
- TUN/TAP, a computer network device driver
- TUN (product standard), Danish building materials numbering system
- Tun (Maya calendar)
- Tun (unit), an antiquated measurement of liquid
- Tun shells, large sea snails of the family Tonnidae
- Tun, a tardigrade in its cryptobiotic state
- Tun or Toon, common name for trees of the genus Toona
- Tun, Sweden, in Västra Götaland County
- Tūn or Toon, the former name of Ferdows, a city in Iran
- Tunisia, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- Tunis–Carthage International Airport, (IATA airport code: TUN)
- Tun, an honorofic Malay title
- Touro University Nevada, US
- TUN.com, an advocate for College Students
- tun, an acronym for the team up north.
- a cask, see barrel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.