Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -tun, TUN, Tun, or tun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TUN or tun may refer to:
Science and technology
- TUN/TAP, a computer network device driver
- TUN (product standard), Danish building materials numbering system
- Tun (Maya calendar)
- Tun (unit), an antiquated measurement of liquid
- Tun shells, large sea snails of the family Tonnidae
- Tun, a tardigrade in its cryptobiotic state
- Tun or Toon, common name for trees of the genus Toona
- Tun, Sweden, in Västra Götaland County
- Tūn or Toon, the former name of Ferdows, a city in Iran
- Tunisia, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- Tunis–Carthage International Airport, (IATA airport code: TUN)
- Tun, an honorofic Malay title
- Touro University Nevada, US
- tun, an acronym for the team up north.
- a cask, see barrel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.