|Look up Tundra or tundra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tundra is a treeless region near the poles of the Earth, or at high elevation
Tundra may refer to:
- Dream Tundra, kit aircraft
- Joplin Tundra, ultralight aircraft
- "The Mighty Boosh (series 1)" contains an episode named "Tundra"
- Toyota Tundra, Toyota pickup truck
- Tundra (comic strip), a comic strip by Chad Carpenter
- Tundra (Marvel Comics), one of the Great Beasts supervillains featured in the Marvel Comics series Alpha Flight
- Tundra (musician) (born 1975), a musician from Norway
- Tundra orbit, a highly elliptical, highly inclined geosynchronous orbit
- Tundra Publishing, a defunct American comic book publisher
- Tundra Semiconductor, a semiconductor company in Canada
- Tundra (satellite), a satellite that was, as of September 2015, planned for launch in November 2015
- Tundra (comics), set index article
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tundra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.