From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tune may refer to:
- To tune a car (Car tuning)
- To tune an engine (Engine tuning)
- To tune an instrument (Musical tuning)
- To tune a radio (Radio tuning)
Art, entertainment, and media
- Tune (folk music), a short piece of instrumental music, usually with repeating sections, and often played a number of times
- A melody
- A tune-family
- British slang term, often said when referring to a piece of music that is enjoyed
- Tune, a Japanese fashion magazine
- All pages beginning with "Tune"
- All pages with titles containing Tune
- Looney Tunes
- Tone (disambiguation)
- Tuner (disambiguation)
- Tunes (disambiguation)
- Tuning (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tune.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.