Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tunel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tunel or Tünel may refer to:
- TUNEL assay (Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase mediated dUTP Nick End Labeling assay), in genetics, a method for detecting DNA fragmentation
- Tunel (band), Yugoslav rock band
- Tunel (railroad station), railroad station in Poland
- Tünel, a subway system in Istanbul
- Tünel, Khövsgöl, a Mongolian sum
- Tunel, a brand of Herbs de Majorca
- All pages beginning with Tunel
- All pages with a title containing Tunel
- Tunnel (disambiguation)
- Tune (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.