From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tunel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tunel or Tünel may refer to:
- TUNEL assay (Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase mediated dUTP Nick End Labeling assay), in genetics, a method for detecting DNA fragmentation
- Tunel (band), former Yugoslav rock band
- Tunel (railroad station), railroad station in Poland
- Tünel, a subway system in Istanbul
- Tünel, Khövsgöl, a Mongolian sum
- Tunel, a brand of Herbs de Majorca
- All pages beginning with "Tunel"
- All pages with a title containing Tunel
- Tunnel (disambiguation)
- Tune (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.