|C.L.G. Tuath O'Siosta|
|Colours:||Red and Green|
Tuosist GAA (Full name in Irish: Cumann Lúthchleas Gael Tuath O'Siosta) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club from Tuosist in County Kerry, Ireland. It is the only Kerry club on the Beara Peninsula as all other clubs are in County Cork. The club competes as a joint divisional side with other clubs from the Kenmare area like in the county championships and as an individual club in other competitions like the Kerry County League division 3 and the Kerry Novice Football Championship. They are the Current Finnegan Cup holders.
The club was founded in 1972. It provides opportunities for the youth of the parish of Tuosist to play Gaelic football in juvenile, minor and senior teams. The pitch and dressing rooms are in Laruagh on the road to Castletownbere. As for the parish, Saint Kilian is the patron saint of the club.
The 4 clubs in the Kenmare District play for the Finnegan Cup  in the Kenmare district board championship. The Kenmare District is the smallest such district in Kerry. The 4 clubs are:
Kerry Junior Football Championship
They've won the Con Brosnan Cup  in 1975.
Kerry Novice Football Championship
Tuosist have played in three Kerry Novice Football Championship finals and won their first in 2008. The Kerry Novice Football Championship is fourth level Gaelic football. The trophy is known as the Quirke and Hickey Cup. The competition is the second lowest level of adult competition played in County Kerry. The winning team represents Kerry GAA in the Munster Junior B Football championship. The winners will also be promoted to play in the Kerry Junior Football Championship for the following year.
- Phil O'Sullivan Though from Tuosist parish Phil O'Sullivan played for Kenmare since there was no club in Tuosist back then. He captained Kerry to an All Ireland Football title in 1924, played with Kenmare and won a Senior Co. Hurling medal in 1917.
- "Credit Union Co. Senior Football League 2006". Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Co. Championships 2007". Retrieved 2008-04-06.
- http://archives.tcm.ie/thekingdom/2003/01/29/story8071.asp Finnegan Cup
- "Kerry Junior Football Championship".
- Kerry GAA Online
- Kerry GAA Online
- The Kingdom - 2005/10/27: GAA: Beal just edge Tuosist in thriller
|This Kerry GAA club related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|