Turek is a town in central Poland.
Turek may also refer to:
- Frank Turek, American Christian author
- Roman Turek, ice hockey player.
- Svatopluk Turek, Czech novelist.
- Toni Turek (1919–1984), German football goalkeeper.
- Turek, Poland
- Turek, Środa Wielkopolska County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Turek, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Turek, Podlaskie Voivodeship (north-east Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.