Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turian may refer to:
- Turian, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- An alternative spelling of the name of Tourian, the Patriarch Yeghishe Tourian of Jerusalem
- The Turian-Chay State Reserve in Azerbaijan
- The Breton spelling of Saint-Thurien (disambiguation), several communes in France
- The Turians, a fictional alien species in the Mass Effect video game franchise
- Mike Turian, a professional Magic: The Gathering player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.