Turn Me On, Dammit!
|Turn Me On, Dammit!|
|Directed by||Jannicke Systad Jacobsen|
|Produced by||Brede Hovland|
|Written by||Jannicke Systad Jacobsen|
|Based on||Få meg på, for faen
by Olaug Nilssen
|Music by||Ginge Anvik|
|Edited by||Zaklina Stojcevska|
Turn Me On, Dammit! (Norwegian: Få meg på, for faen!) or Turn Me On, Goddammit! is a Norwegian coming-of-age comedy film premiered in 2011. It is based on Olaug Nilssen’s novel of the same name. Set in Skoddeheimen, a fictional small town in western Norway, the film is about Alma (Helene Bergsholm), a 15 year old girl and her sexual awakening.
Alma is addicted to telephone sex hotlines. She secretly feels for Arthur, an equally shy teenager. One day he approaches her in a very bizarre manner. She tells her best friends about this and her story makes her the talk of the town. When Arthur denies the episode, she's subsequently considered a slandering crank and becomes an outcast.
- Helene Bergsholm as Alma
- Malin Bjørhovde as Sara
- Beate Støfring as Ingrid
- Matias Myren as Artur
- Lars Nordtveit Listau as Kjartan
- Henriette Steenstrup as Alma's mother
- Jon Bleiklie Devik as Sebjørn
- Julia Bache-Wiig as Maria
- Finn Tokvam as Math teacher
- Per Kjerstad as Stig (voice)
- Julia Schacht as Elisabeth (as Julia Elise Schacht)
- Arthur Berning as Terje
- Turn Me On, Dammit!
- "ADAPTING THE BOOK". turnmeondammit.com. Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- "SKODDEHEIMEN". turnmeondammit.com. Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- "Turn Me On, Dammit!". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved July 6, 2012.
- Mintzer, Jordan (28 March 2012). "Film Review: Turn Me On, Dammit!". Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- Turn Me On, Dammit! at the Internet Movie Database
- Turn Me On, Goddammit at the Swedish Film Institute Database
|This article related to Norwegian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|