Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turnberry may refer to:
- Morris-Turnberry, Ontario, a municipality in Huron County, Ontario, Canada
- Turnberry Associates, a real estate development company based in Florida
- Turnberry Isle Resort and Club, a resort near Miami, Florida
- Turnberry Place, a residential complex in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Turnberry Towers, residential complex in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Turnberry, Ayrshire, a location in Ayrshire, Scotland, where the Battle of Turnberry was fought
- Battle of Turnberry, 1307 battle
- Turnberry Castle, ruins of a former castle in Ayrshire, Scotland
- Turnberry Estate, a residential area in Bloxwich, West Midlands, England
- Turnberry railway station, a railway station in Ayrshire, Scotland serving the Turnberry Resort
- Turnberry (golf course), a golf resort in South Ayrshire, Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.