From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A turnstile is a pedestrian gate.
Turnstile may also refer to:
- Turnstile (symbol), symbol used in mathematics, logic and computer science
- Turnstiles (album), a 1976 studio album by Billy Joel
- Turnstile antenna, set of two dipole antennas
- Optical turnstile, physical security device
- TURNSTILE, a codename for the UK's Central Government War Headquarters
- Turnstile, a hardcore punk band
- Turn Style, retail store
- Turnstyle, a band from Perth, Western Australia
- Turnstyle community hub, a social space in Brisbane, Queensland
- Turnstiles, a Billy Joel album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turnstile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.