Tuu or TUU may refer to:
- As a name
- Tuu (band) (1980s–1999), British ambient band
- Tuu languages, spoken in Botswana and South Africa
- Xuan Tuu (1925–1996), Vietnamese writer properly addressed as Tuu
- Tuu, fictional homeworld of Lugians in the game Asheron's Call 2
- As an abbreviation
- Tasmania University Union, in Australia
- As a code
- Tabuk Regional Airport, in Saudi Arabia, IATA code TUU
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.