From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Twin Sisters" may refer to twin female children or:
- Twin Sisters, a pair of cannon that were used in the 1836 Battle of San Jacinto and the 1863 Battle of Galveston
- Twin Sisters, peaks in Cassia County, Idaho, at
- Twin Sisters Mountain, two peaks adjacent to Mount Baker in Whatcom County, Washington
- Twin Sisters Peaks, two peaks in Rocky Mountain National Park in Larimer County, Colorado
- Twin Sisters Basalt, two pillars of basalt that sit near the Wallula Gap at 46.0000° N, 118.9333° W
- Twin Sisters (peak) a twin summit that is the high point of the Howell Mountains in Solano County, California
- Twin Sisters (1934 film), the English title for Zi mei hua, a Chinese film directed by Zheng Zhengqiu
- Twin Sisters (2002 film), the English title for De tweeling, a Dutch film based on the novel The Twins
- Twin Sisters (2013 film), the English title for Tvillingsøstrene, a Norwegian documentary by Mona Friis Bertheussen about identical twins Mia Hansen and Alexandra Hauglum separately adopted by American and Norwegian families, respectively 
- Twin Sister, the Long Island based indie pop quintet, formed in 2008
- "The Twin Sisters", also known as "The Twa Sisters", an English/Appalachian murder ballad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twin Sisters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.