|Full name||Tyler Robert Rosenlund|
|Date of birth||September 13, 1986|
|Place of birth||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Whitecaps FC 2|
|Riverside Secondary School|
|2004–2006||UC Santa Barbara Gauchos|
|2015||Surrey United Firefighters|
|2015–||Whitecaps FC 2||27||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 25, 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:46, February 27, 2015 (UTC)
College and amateur
Rosenlund played college soccer at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He was a member of the UCSB Gauchos squad that reached the 2004 NCAA Division I Men's Soccer Championship which lost to Indiana Hoosiers on penalties. He eventually won a National Championship with the Gauchos by beating the UCLA Bruins in the 2006 NCAA Division I Men's Soccer Championship.
After the 2006 NCAA season ended, Rosenlund left UC Santa Barbara early. He trialed with Allmänna Idrottsklubben of the Swedish Premier Division Allsvenskan and later moved on another trial with IFK Mariehamn in the Finnish Premier Division, Veikkausliiga. He failed to secure a contract with either club, but made one appearance for IFK Mariehamn in the Finnish League Cup.
After his short spell in Finland he headed back to Sweden and secured a contract with Åtvidabergs FF in the Swedish second tier, Superettan. He made a couple of appearances for ÅFF before he was released by the club.
On March 21, 2008, Toronto FC announced Tyler Rosenlund was signed to a senior developmental contract.< He made his Toronto FC debut on April 5, 2008, appearing as an 83rd-minute substitute during a 4-1 defeat to D.C. United. He was the first Canadian-born player to score for Toronto FC, which happened at BMO Field against Chivas USA on September 6, 2008.
Rosenlund signed with USSF Division 2 Professional League club Rochester Rhinos in March 2010. He was a mainstay of the club in 2010 and 2011, being named team most valuable player in the latter year. Rochester re-signed Rosenlund for the 2012 season on November 21, 2011.
Whitecaps FC 2
Rosenlund played briefly for Surrey United Firefighters in the Vancouver Metro Soccer League following his departure from Rochester. The stay was short-lived as it was announced on February 26, 2015 that Rosenlund had joined Whitecaps FC 2.
Rosenlund made his first international appearance with the Canadian men's national team on January 30, 2008. Rosenlund entered Canada's friendly against Martinique in the 72nd minute in a 1-0 Friendly win. He has also featured extensively for the U-17 and U-20 Canadian teams and was active for Canada's U-23 team for Olympic Qualifying.
UC Santa Barbara
- 2009: Toronto FC Vs. Chivas USA - Man of the Match
- 2006: NCAA Division 1 College Cup Final Four All-Star Team
- 2005: Named to the Missouri Athletic Club Hermann Trophy Watch List
- 2004: Freshman All-American
- 2003: B.C. Soccer Athlete Of The Year
- "Viikingit ja IFK Mariehamn tasapeliin". Veikkausliiga (in Finnish). February 13, 2007. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "Både Kanu och Rosenlund ratas". Nyan.ax/ (in Swedish). February 12, 2007. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "IFK Mariehamn ei tehnyt sopimuksia". ts.fi (in Finnish). February 13, 2007. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "ÅFF erbjuder Tyler Rosenlund kontrakt". fotbollskanalen.se (in Swedish). Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "TFC sign Canadian midfielder Rosenlund". mlssoccer.com. January 23, 2010. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Early goals come back to haunt TFC at the Wayback Machine (archived April 8, 2008)
- "Local lad Rosenlund training with Caps". theprovince.com. March 28, 2009. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Timko, Brandon (May 9, 2009). "Prospects fall to Surrey United defeat". whitecapsfc.com. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "Rhinos Sign Midfielder Tyler Rosenlund". oursportscentral.com. March 22, 2010. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "RHINOS LOOKING ROSEY IN 2012". rhinossoccer.com. November 21, 2011. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "VMSL Weekly Reports PREMIER DIVISION – DAY 19". vmslsoccer.com. January 27, 2015. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Azzi, Will (January 29, 2015). "VMSL Premier Standings Interesting After a Few Upsets". bcsoccerweb.com. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "WFC2 add midfielder Tyler Rosenlund". whitecapsfc.com. February 26, 2015. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "Canada vs Martinique - 2008-01-30". canadasoccer.com. January 30, 2008. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Canada player profile
- Whitecaps FC 2 player profile
- Rochester Rhinos player profile
- Toronto FC player profile
- UC Santa Barbara player profile