United States Post Office (Depew, New York)
US Post Office--Depew
U.S. Post Office, October 2009
|Location||165 Warsaw St.
Depew, New York
|Architect||Louis A. Simon, Anne Poor|
|Architectural style||Colonial Revival|
|MPS||US Post Offices in New York State, 1858-1943, TR|
|NRHP Reference #||88002481|
|Added to NRHP||November 17, 1988|
US Post Office—Depew is a historic post office building located at Depew in Erie County, New York. It was designed and built 1938-1939, and is one of a number of post offices in New York State designed by the Office of the Supervising Architect of the Treasury Department, Louis A. Simon. The building is in the Colonial Revival style. The interior features a mural by Anne Poor painted in 1941 and titled "Beginning the Day."
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Address based on USPS website. Accessed March 31, 2016.
- "Cultural Resource Information System (CRIS)" (Searchable database). New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2016-04-01. Note: This includes Larry E. Gobrecht (November 1986). "National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Depew Post Office" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-04-01. and Accompanying eight photographs
- US Post Office-Depew - U.S. National Register of Historic Places on Waymarking.com
- Western New York Heritage Press: Depew, NY Post Office Mural photo
|This article about a historic property or district in Erie County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|