Jump to navigation Jump to search
UCG may refer to:
- Universidade Católica de Goiás, a Catholic university in Brazil
- University College, Galway, a National University of Ireland
- University of Montenegro (Montenegrin: Univerzitet Crne Gore, Универзитет Црнe Горe)
- Other uses
- Serine, a proteinogenic amino acid, specified by redundant codons in the genetic code that include UCG
- UCG is a privately held company, owner of GasBuddy
- Underground coal gasification, a process carried on in non-mined coal seams
- United Church of God, a Christian denomination
- United Communications Group, an ICT Professional company. Also called UCG.ae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UCG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.