UDR may refer to:
- Ulster Defence Regiment, a former British Army infantry regiment
- União Democrática Ruralista, a Brazilian right-wing association of farmers
- Union of Democrats for the Republic, a former political party in France
- Union for Democracy and the Republic (Chad), a political party in Chad
- Democratic Union for the Republic, a former political party in Italy
- UDR, Inc., a real estate company in the United States
- Udaipur Airport, Indian airport (IATA airport code)
- Untethered dead reckoning, GNSS-assisted dead reckoning without external sensors
- User-Defined Reductions in OpenMP
- U.D.R., Brazilian comedy rock band.
- Univision Deportes Radio, a Spanish language sports radio network in the United States.
- Udr or Uðr, one of the Nine Daughters of Ægir in Norse mythology
- Umpire Decision Review System (UDRS)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.