|Traded as||SSE: 600588|
|Wang Wenjing (Chairman)
Li You (Chief Executive Officer)
|Revenue||CN¥3,982.99 million (FY 2011)|
|CN¥334.21 million (FY 2011)|
|CN¥536.79 million (FY 2011)|
|Total assets||CN¥5,461.68 million (at 31 December 2011)|
|Total equity||CN¥3,027.12 million (at 31 December 2011)|
Yonyou (officially Yonyou Software Co., Ltd., formerly UFIDA Software Co., Ltd.) is a software company headquartered in Beijing, China. Established in 1988, its principal products are accounting software and ERP software.
Yonyou has around 60 branches in mainland China and overseas branches in Japan, Hong Kong and Thailand.
Yonyou offers a wide range of management software products for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resources (HR), Business Intelligence (BI) and Office Automation (OA). It also develops vertical industry solutions for e-Government, finance and asset management. Holder of CMM Level 5 and ISO 9002 certifications, UFIDA also provides software-related services such as software outsourcing for customers worldwide.
Annual market reports from independent research firms, IDC and CCID Consulting, ranked Yonyou as China’s No. 1 management solution provider over the past five years consecutively.
In 2007, "Lionbridge Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of translation and offshoring services, today announced that China's largest software company, Yonyou, has contracted with Lionbridge's Beijing global delivery center to localize its U9 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to reach new English-speaking audiences. By partnering with Lionbridge, UFIDA plans to further expand its international market share and compete on a global scale."
- "Income Statement for Yonyou Software Co Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Balance Sheet for Yonyou Software Co Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Software Surprise". Forbes. 2006-04-09.
- UFIDA Software (Baidu Encyclopedia) (in Chinese)]
- UFIDA Software Co., Ltd.(Bloomberg Businessweek) Archived October 3, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- ---Gartner Dataquest Research Note G00150457
- [permanent dead link]---CNN News September 27, 2007: 09:00 AM EST
- Dharmasthira, Yanna (2007-07-30). "Dataquest Insight: ERP Software Market Review, Asia/Pacific, 2006". Gartner. Retrieved 2007-10-18.
- Official website (Chinese)
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|