Jump to navigation Jump to search
UGG may refer to:
- UGG (brand), a brand of footwear, bags, clothing and other goods
- Ugg boots, a style of sheepskin boot that originated in Australia and New Zealand
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation, trading as UGG Australia
- United Grain Growers, a Canadian grain distributor that merged with Agricore in 2001
- Tryptophan, an essential amino acid in the human diet (mRNA genetic code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UGG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.