UK Regulators Network
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The UK Regulators Network (UKRN) is an association of 11 regulators from the United Kingdom’s utility, financial and transport sectors. The network: "fosters close working relationships between member regulators to enhance investment and efficiency for the benefit of consumers in the UK".
Ten members of the UKRN are listed below. The eleventh is unknown.
- The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- The Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
- The Legal Services Board (LSB)
- The Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation (UR)
- The Office of Communications (Ofcom)
- The Office of Rail and Road (ORR)
- The Payment Systems Regulator (PSR)
- The Single Source Regulations Office (SSRO)
- The Water Services Regulation Authority (Ofwat)
The Chief Executive of the UKRN (December 2018) is Jonathan Oxley.