From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UNE can mean:
- Universidad del Noreste (University of the Northeast), Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- University of New England (Australia), in New South Wales
- University of New England (United States), in Biddeford, Maine
- Unbundled Network Element, a telecommunications regulation requirement in the United States
- Ubuntu Netbook Edition, a version of the Ubuntu operating system customized for netbook computers
- Any of a number of standards released by AENOR, the Spanish member organization of the International Organization for Standardization. A UNE or UNE-EN standard is similar to an ISO standard
- Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (National Unity of Hope), a political party in Guatemala
In French language, une means "one."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.