(Redirected from UNG)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ung, -ung, or Ung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ung or UNG may refer to:
- Ung County, a county of the Kingdom of Hungary, now parts of Slovakia and Ukraine
- Ngarinyin language, an Australian Aboriginal language (ISO 639-3: ung)
- University of North Georgia, The Military College of Georgia, Georgia, United States
- Uracil-DNA glycosylase, a human gene
- Kiunga Airport, Papua New Guinea (IATA: UNG)
- Woong, a Korean given name also spelled Ung
- Ung (surname), a Cambodian and Norwegian surname
- Ung Thị (full name Nguyễn Phúc Ung Thị; 1913–2001), Vietnamese-born American businessman
- Franz Unger (1800–1870), Austrian botanist, often abbreviated "Ung." in citations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ung.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.